Ocuring problem in my last 3 teams, Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter SammyJH94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyJH94

Reaction score
As ive recently started getting back into playing fm12 overall ive only ever been 4 teams, Rangers, Ajax, Bayern and Newcastle and in all four of these clubs ive continued to have the same problem, SCORING GOALS! now ive always tried to just see it as a bad game but im starting to think this may be some sort of bug or maybe my tactics are just completly wrong, im getting around 15-25 shots some games with like 4 shots on target... and sometimes when i watch the highlights they forwards are doing the most retarded decisions or shooting from like 30 yards? if anyone knows how i may be able to fix this please let me know as i plan on starting a new save soon and i dont want this "finishing" to be a massive issue, obviously you cant expect your team to be perfect, i know that but i feel like the finishing on 3 teams should be alot better than the way it is now.

thanks for reading and please, any help is welcome

Sam.

Hi ! To be able to help you, you need to tell and show us how you are playing. If you upload à tactic I Will have à look at it and tell you its generall flaws, where you go wrong.

Use the touchline instruction Work Ball Into Box so they dont shoot stupidly, and get poachers to place shots works best for me.

Use the touchline instruction Work Ball Into Box so they dont shoot stupidly, and get poachers to place shots works best for me.

Its more likely to do with the players feeling they have too few options resulting in them taking shots from out wide, poor angels, too soon in à crowded area etc restricting their longshots Will most Of the time only reduce those taken when the option is actually on.

this may sound stupid but im not to sure how to take a screenshot? i dont actually have the saves anymore but i plan on starting a new one later today so if the problem continues ill post it up.

Last edited:
this may sound stupid but im not to sure how to take a screenshot? i dont actually have the saves anymore but i plan on starting a new one later today so if the problem continues ill post it up.

If it a tactic with lots of tweaked settings, then screens wont do anyway as you would have to take so many. Just upload the tactic when you feel you are struggling again, this times in my tactic thread found as a sticky and I will have a look at it. With this said, I will close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back