Deleted member 79730

Name: Odion Ighalo

Club: Udinese
Nationality: Nigerian
D.O.B: 16/6/89
Position: Attacking Midfielder/striker

Strengths: Flair, Dribbling, Finishing, Technique, Strength

Weaknesses: Anticipation, Work Rate, Stamina

Description: Hot prospect if used correctly!
Personality: Seems pretty loyal, accepted a fine and was patient when breaking into the first team

Suggested Roles:
Poacher- Attack
Deep Lying forward- Attack
Trequartista- Attack

View attachment 107971 View attachment 107972 View attachment 107973

looks very good may buy him in my madrid carrer :) will give some feedback :)

Personally, not a fan of buying players with passing under 10 for a top division team. Not that bad tho.

he was much better last year, not that great at all this year around, his stats do not go up much more than that, he has good flair and pace, thats it! Same goes for Victor Obina from Inter

he was much better last year, not that great at all this year around, his stats do not go up much more than that, he has good flair and pace, thats it! Same goes for Victor Obina from Inter

Cant finish, cant drible, he just runs!

On Topic - great finding !

Personally, not a fan of buying players with passing under 10 for a top division team. Not that bad tho.

agree and with his age cant see any massive improvement in future, maybe mid table club at best.

p.s the thing with african players is have to remember the African Nations played every 2 years during season. So unless top quality ie essien or drogba will take a lot of convincing to sign them

Cant finish, cant drible, he just runs!

On Topic - great finding !

Disagree there - Obinna is a Newcastle legend in my game with 130 odd goals in 220 odd appearances, he was there before I took over but thrived as an AMR.

Then age did its part and he had to go, I wasn't paying over 40k a week for a 33 year old...

Disagree there - Obinna is a Newcastle legend in my game with 130 odd goals in 220 odd appearances, he was there before I took over but thrived as an AMR.

Then age did its part and he had to go, I wasn't paying over 40k a week for a 33 year old...

I was talking in real life mate, sorry !

Decent. Aint a Good player cuz his composure, off the ball, decision, anticipation is nt that gd.