Official Editor changes DON'T work in game

• Thread starter Thread starter colinrabb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

colinrabb

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am using the Official Editor from Steam. I spend hours changing aspects of game, stats of staff, players etc.Yet when I start a new game the stat changes DO NOT translate in game. Competition name changes and transfers work fine but not stats. Very annoying.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

YOu need to change their CA (out of 200) as well as their attributes.

Thanks Jake, Sorry I'm fairly new to the editing side care to elaborate or give me a bit more detail or an example??? Thanks.

For example I find Tom Cleverley's stats underrated in the game. I want to up a couple of stats. I change his CA by say 10? 20?

Surely you clicked the checkbox in the pop up for new game to change databases and add yours, but I'll mention it just in case. It wouldn't be the first time I am hours trying to figure something that's not going as intended only to find out it was something like that I forgot to do.

Cheers Death Ball. Yea I am doing that, I double checked myself. I'm going to try changing the CA stats, see if that works. Although would like a bit more detail on that. Might just be a matter of trial and error.

Can you get editor data onto a current save/game, or does it have to be a new game, cos i have made new kits for all prem teams, and wanted to use them for the new season

Huge Thanks for replying guys, Jake, you're spot on. I've managed to get great results by slightly changing CA. The game must balance and set stats according to CA and PA. Thanks!!

Back