Official Patch 11.3 causes early transfers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reinbachen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Reinbachen

Reaction score
Is this patch the reason why all winter-transfers already is made even though you start in the summer 2010?
I've tried all possible combinations when I chose databases by tick and untick the files I have downloaded.

When people download patch 3 they want to play with thier new club's signings now. They dont want to wait till January !

I'd like a version that allows you to take control on Feb 1st with transfers and league postitions correct as of then but given how long it would take it would probably be released around the same time and as the new one!

Has anyone noticed and it may just be my game but all winter transfers are done in summer(which always happens I know) but Cavani is still only on loan at Napoli tho he has agreed to join for 22m which makes me sad because in genie scout it says you cud pick him up for 13m

When people download patch 3 they want to play with thier new club's signings now. They dont want to wait till January !

I do. And am now with Mantralux's latest database - Torres and co. don't join their new clubs until Jan.

I do. And am now with Mantralux's latest database - Torres and co. don't join their new clubs until Jan.

Well if i was playing Liverpool on that DB i would hate it if Torres scored against me and made me loose points

Back