Offloading Gallas

• Thread starter Thread starter in|sane
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

in|sane

Reaction score
Hey all,

Some problems selling Gallas. I gave him a 2 year contract after season 1, and now in season 2, i cant sell him since he always demands that i pay part of his salary. And even if i do this, the buying team wont give him what he wants.

Any solutions to this? His 70k per week aint good for my payroll.

Thanks.

Release on a free? Mutual contract termination? Dunno,looks like there's not many options..

if like to get a little somehting for him. But if it comes down to it, i will propably release him.

Have you tried offering him to other clubs for free?

TBH it was a bit silly offering him a 2 year contract on £70k. Reap what you sow.

Just sold him off and pay part of his salary as what he requested. It's better than keeping him imo.

Thread name, don't you mean Offloading?

Anyway, don't play him for a few games then offer mutual termination of the contract, if hes unhappy, he should accept.

Offloading would be the correct term yes...my bad.

Id rather get something for him, and i guess my question is how do i manage to accomplish this?

'Unloading Gallas' sounds dirty.

Just offer him for much less than his value if bids aren't coming in?

alright, will try putting him in the reserves..thanks for the input..and the english lesson ;)

When players start becoming bells, I always stick them in under 18s, pretty much always sorts them out, then they want to leave. Give them rest from training for the week aswell

Back