Oh how the times have changed A Man United story

• Thread starter Thread starter bigwill1xx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 820

bigwill1xx

Reaction score
The Day was august 7th 2015 Napoli manager Will Brooks after coming off a season where he had lead his napoli team to italian glory after winning the serie A twice in a row. Meanwhile in englands premire league a once top team in man utd has had a terrible season where they finished 7th where manager steve bruce had been in charge for 1 year after of course who else then alex ferguson had retired. but when i had walked in to the san paolo i went towards my office to begin preperations for the upcoming season when i went to check my email i had recieved a email from man u chairmen Sir Alex Ferguson now chairmen of man u inside was something that would change my life. A job offer had came along i agreed to a contract with sir alex then quickly went to break the news to the napoli board. They all knew that man united had been my faverote club growing up and they understood. I boarded a plane paid for by the club. By the time i arrived i realized that the squad i was being handed was good but not amazing, so i had to sign an old friend from napoli, But we will talk about that in a little bit there was only 8 days till our first premirship game against newcastle.

Hey guys 1st attempt at a story sorry its long will be doing monthly updates 1st one will be out later

sorry for spelling errors and such i really wanted to get this out and didnt put it into word + pictures and screenshots next update

Watch the spelling, punctuation and layout. Taking 5 minutes to read over what you've written makes all the difference, and will make your story more enticing.

At the moment, the OP looks like a jumbled mess. I would link you to the story help and advice thread, but I'm on my phone at the moment.

Back