• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 719

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Wolves complete the £5m signing of midfielder Jamie O'Hara on a five-year deal from Tottenham.

More...

This transfer is finally completed then. Not sure why it took so long, as it has been practically certain for months.

Good player shame the last few seasons he hasnt really been able to get a chance at spurs.

Really good player and a genuine tryer win lose or draw. Down here (Portsmouth) he is very well thought of for his loan spell the year Pompey went down. Really good signing from Wolves

good signing for both clubs especially for wolves dont no why taken so long

Good player, unlucky he never really got a chance at Spurs

Very good signing for Wolves. Good that this transfer was free of English taxes..

He is a trier and works hard.. Now with his future sorted, would like to see whether he can step up his game one more level..

:(

Wanted to keep him. A terrific battler and quite technically skilled and consider him to be better than Palacios and Jenas and at least on a par with Adam/Parker.

Had to let him go I guess, wasn't happy with being a squad player which is fair enough.

Good luck Jamie <3

Fantastic signing. Saw him at Pompey numerous times and was extremely impressed with everything about him. Attitude, technique, work-rate just to name a few.

Jamie O'Hara could never stay at Tottenham when he said he wanted to win the FA Cup match against Tottenham for his club, Portsmouth, when on loan from us.

That annoyed a lot of people at the time.

Jamie O'Hara could never stay at Tottenham when he said he wanted to win the FA Cup match against Tottenham for his club, Portsmouth, when on loan from us.

Interesting but I suppose he was only interested in the club he was playing for at the time- Portsmouth, and wanted to do as well as possible for them. Not a case of, lets beat Tottenham more of "Lets Win For Portsmouth, and get a trophy while I'm here." Probably not caring or showing interest that Spurs were his 'parent' club at the time- Marcel Seip did it against us, when he was on loan at Blackpool. He even scored against us and celebrated, thats football.

Good player O'Hara, hopefully he does well- £5 Million isn't a bad sum either for Wolves.

Perhaps, but I'm glad he was sold. £5 million is a decent sum for both sides I'd say. A steal if he does well, and not to be sneered at by us, as he has barely featured for us in years.

I never understood the hatred he received for that?

He wants to win trophies which is understandable and had a chance to do so with pompey and if he had said "I want Spurs to win" then how can he go back into the Pompey dressing room afterwards?

It's not really something he needed to bring up at all though. Easy enough to avoid grinding on either club.

Back