Ola Toivonen

Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
This guys is an abosulte BEAST!! i signed a dutch scout with a confusing name.. and he scouted and PSV v NAC BREDA match he got 2 goals and 2 assists, i read his report card and he was a Definate purchase for Bimingham. His value is 3.2mill so i bidded 5mill they came back and said 11.5 so i went to 9mill and they accepted he's played 3 scored 2 assist yes believe it 5, i play him up front on a target man with support..by the way did i say he's only 23 and touted the next Zlatan Ibrhamovic, Guys.. Just take my advice buy this lad!!.
Thanks

Good find though when telling us about these players include:

Original Scout Report
How he has done for you (History, Value, Stats, Attributes)
More screenshots
More detail.

Cheers mate. :)

Screenshots are ALT+F9.

i got a Paul Montgomerys report it says
Ola Regually shows spirited nature
He says, Ola is best played as a striker but can play as and attacking midfielder.
He says, he believes Ola is good in the air
Also, He says he has no weakness
Also, He nees no difference between Christian Benitez.
Ola is close to playing to hill full Potential.
hope i'v helped i dont know what to do after i ALT + F9 and i'll get you some pic on my name game with him at PSV.

Alt f9, then on here when replying click the paperclip icon, click choose on the tabs then go to the screenshots folder in the football manager 10 folder, if it doesnt automatically come up. Then it will be there, click upload, when its uploaded click the paperclip icon and then click the image

Hope this helps

im confused, sorry, i'v found the folder with the pic. what do i do from there?

Back