Willian, Gervinho, Walcott (and) Arshavin... who do with they?

Joak

Reaction score
In few words...
Signed Willian in start of 1st, for play as AML Inside Forward Atack, he
looks awesome, and far better than gervi and wallcott...

I want to sell Arshavin, so, what i do?
1: Buy a cheap AML remplacement and Wallcot/Gervinho priority for AMR position
2: Buy a cheap AML remplacement and Gervinho/Wallcott priority for AMR position
3: Buy a cheap AMR remplacament, and, Willian/Gervinho, Wallcot/CheapAMR priority for AML
and AMR position respectively...

Sorry for the english, cheers!

sell arshavin and stay with miyaichi and chamberlain!

Yes, i will do that, Miyaichi is on a loan, Chamberlain will be the backup...
Do you think that Wallcott is better than Gervinho for AMR Inside Forward?,
so, the role have run with the ball rarely and run from deep sometimes..., but
is almost the same...

I think do this:

AML: Willian, Gervi
AMR: Wallcott, OX

why not have both gervhino and walcott on the flanks. it still works.

Gervinho at the right and walcott on the left.
Arshavin can play in the 'hole' too. His stats is quite good compared to him irl.

arshavin has very good stats in fm12..why would you want to sell him?

arshavin has very good stats in fm12..why would you want to sell him?

age??

i sold arshavin in my save as for some reason because he is utterly useless in real life i seem to dislike him on the game. LOL.

yer, i play gervinho on the left, walcott on the right, hamsik, arteta and ramsey/wilshere(when fit). and song in for ramsey or arteta in big or tough away games in a DM position. i did not buy a new winger and have AOC and miyaichi as replacements. and if injuries occur i play a narrow formation with likes of rosicky, benayoun coming in, who can also play ont he wing if needed but i prefer them not to. i only use AOC and miyaichi as subs and as a replacement as long as only one winger is injured and its not against a big team. as i have found they are not quite ready for a lot of responcibility especialy AOC, miyaich is a beast.

in heinsight i should have bought a winger replacement or kept arshavin. but you cant buy everyone.

I'd have Willian in the middle with quite a lot of freedom. His creative and playmaking skills are excellent. Walcott and Gervinho on the flanks, perhaps swapping positions.

i would agree with a few above. Selling Arshavin is always a mistake. 3+ years of 7.5 ratings almost every game. He is immense in fm12, despite his real life play.

i wud have willian on the left and walcott on the right as there both really quick and have good dribbling skills and can make a difference