• Views Views 2K

quadboy007

Reaction score
heej my name is rob and i buyed fm 2012 and im up to my first job :D
and that job is ........ Sporting charleroi
im gonna tell the story about this team
this team has been in the pro league for many years in a row
but now there degraded to the second division
and now its my task to bring them back to the pro league and maybe even more after i did that ;-)

wish me luck
my update will come quickly

okay july will be all about the pre season
my pre season is
2-7-2011 away third divison team excelsior virton
4-7-2011 away fourth divison team UR Namur
8-7-2011 home bundesliga team FC Nuremberg
11-7-2011 home portugese second division team Leixoes
18-7-2011 away third division team heppignies
24-7-2011 home italian serie B team vicenza
29-7-2011 away dutch second divison team Go Ahead Eagles Deventer

once i finishd all the pre season friendles i will update you about all the matches :-)

Hi man, I'll follow your story. :) I'm from belgium by the way

heej im back and i have all the results from the pre season friendlies
i keep it short now, but if the competition begins il give you full detail match report:-)

and i have a tranfser news
i buyed a central defender who was tranferfree
his name is Badis lebbihi
french/algerian defender had his youth career with the french lille
he moved to zulte waregem in de belgian pro league but just had 1 season there and now his with charleroi :-)

away virton 1-4 ederson, kaya , bojovic(2) : attendance 947
away UR Namur 0-4,smrekar, milicevic, kumedor(2) : attendance 1099
home FC Nuremberg 0-0 : attendance 3862
home leixoes, bojovic, lebbihi : attendance 1984
away heppignies, gnohere : attendance 1145
home vicenza, vuorinen : attendance 2060
away go ahead eagles, kage, own goal from heerkens : attendance 1708

okay that not bad but the real job still has to begin
here's my calender for the month august
12/13 august belgian cup home against the winner from the match berchem/patro eisden.
17 august competition away against KV Oostende
20/21(?) august belgian cup home against FCV Dender, Veldwezelt or Hamoir (depends on the earlier round results)
24 august competition home against Lommel United
28 august competition away against FCV Dender

thats the month august and as always al update you if i finished these matches :-)
i hope you enjoy it so far

hej im back with a review from the month august
it was a month with ups and a little bit downs ;-)
charleroi-Patro :belgian cup 3-0, 51th Ivan Yagan 1-0, 71th Herve Kage 2-0, 80th Elvedin Dzinic 3-0: attendance 4402
the first official match of the season seems to be an easy one.
and it was.............. but all 3 goals came in second half, so we r going to the next round against FCV Dender.

KV Oostende-Charleroi :competition 2-1, 60th 1-0 Sam De Munter, 75th Moussa Gueye 1-1, 89th Sam De Munter 2-1: Attendance 3733.
the first competiotion match is really one to forget, oostende goes ahead with sam de munter, and 15 minutes later we equalize with gueye, but after that (again) sam de munter takes the win for KV oostende, a false start for us, but im sure were gonna be okay the next matches.
Charleroi-FCV Dender :Belgian Cup 1-0, 18th Elvedin Dzinic 1-0: Attendance 4434.
and again we made it to the next round :-) the result looks like a tough match, but it really was not, we had 20 chances in front of the goal but we just had bad luck, and FCV Dender really had no single shot, so it was a pretty easy match for charleroi.
Charleroi-Lommel United :Competition 3-2, 15th Elvedin Dzinic 1-0, 23th Moussa Gueye 2-0, 42th Allesandro Ceregioni 2-1, 66th Egon Wisniowski 2-2, Selim Arikan 3-2: Attendance 7540.
the first top match for me was home against a team who also play for promotion...Lommel
we started good with a 2-0 lead, i thought that its gonna be a pretty easy night but lommel came back on 2-2, but then just 3 minutes later Selim Arikan gives us the win in his debut match :-)so we have our first competition win of the season :-)
FCV Dender-Charleroi :Competition 0-2, 67th Ederson 0-1, 89th Hermanni Vuorinen 0-2: Attendance 2634.
our second win is in the pocket :-) but it was a close one, Dender was the better team for almost the hole match, but we where much more efficient, so the 0-2 was a big relief for us because i now the 3 points where in the pocket now :-)

okay august was a good start of the new season and we are 4th at the end of august :-)

here s my Calender for the month September:
Charleroi-Heist
Charleroi-Charleroi
Antwerp-Charleroi
Charleroi-Vise
Eupen-Charleroi

and also the draw for the next round of the belgian cup is been made.
and my team will have to play away at Pro league tam Lierse :-)
that match is end october, so im really looking up to this match :-)

heejj here i am with the September results, it was a pretty down month with 4 draws, 1 loss and just 2 winns, so i really have to make that good again.
Charleroi-Heist:Competition 1-1, 26th Pieter Crabeels 0-1, 37th Moussa Gueye 1-1: Attendance 7504
this home match was against the suprise of the season so far with Heist at second place, i knew it would be a hard match, and 26th minute we came behind and we had to fight back, and it worked...... with Moussa Gueye shooting the 1-1 with much power in the nets, and in the second half we saw almost no chances, so the final whistle was blown at a 1-1.
Charleroi-Roeselare: Competition 3-1, 9th Hermanni Vuorinen 1-0, 29th Hermanni Vuorinen 2-0, 47th own goal Bram Vandenbussche 3-0, 70th Bram Vandenbussche 3-1: Attendance 7494.
we shined this match :-), with a 2-0 at half time and even 3-0 just 2 minutes in the second half with an own goal from Bram Vandenbussche, roeselare did nothing, only one goal from Bram Vandenbussche(yes he made one goal for each team :-P)

Antwerp-Charleroi: Competition 1-1, 36th Freddy Mombongo 1-0, 53th Onur Kaya 1-1: Attendance 7767.
matches against "the great old" are never easy, with 1-0 behind at half time, but in the second half Onur Kaya equalized with a amazing goal, 55th minute we are reduced to 10 players because Vergerolle got an red card, but 5 minutes later it was 10 against 10 players again because Antwerp Player Maxime Lestienne got also a red card, after that we had a lot of chances but we had bad luck today.
Charleroi-Vise: Competition 2-1, 21th Hermanni Vuorinen 1-0, 45+1th Matija Smrekar 2-0, 65th Emmanuel Francoise 2-1: Attendance 6649.
With an 2-0 lead at half time i thought it was going to be an easy night, but it wasnt, we played weaker in the second half and Emmanuel Francoise made 2-1 so it was not over yet, but luckly it stayed 2-1.
Eupen-Charleroi: Competition 2-1, 29th Ederson 0-1, 85th Mihajlo Popovic 1-1, 90+1th Kevin Kis 2-1: Attendance 3352.
after this i dont want to talk about this match anymore, 0-1 ahead and gave it away with 2-1 in six(!!) minutes time, Terrible match played, nothing more to say about that.

okay i hope it will get better in October with this matches ahead
Charleroi-Tienen: Competiton
WS Woluwe-Charleroi: Competition
Charleroi-Aalst: Competition
Lierse(Pro League) Charleroi: Belgian Cup
Charleroi-FC Brussels

Back