Oldham Athletic | Back To The Big Time?

• Thread starter Thread starter lmichael
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K

lmichael

Reaction score
View attachment 259672

Hard to believe, that once Oldham where in the Premier League. Thought it would be a good challenge, and fun to show everyone how well/poor i may do! Ultimately my challenge is to try and transform Oldham Athletic from the mid-table nPower League One team, to a well established Premier League side. I'd also like to say that this may not be the most perfectly written 'Story', but im just looking to enjoy sharing the story with who ever wishes to read! So sorry in advance.......

Targets

Thought it would add a little more of fun twist and make me more motivated to keep the save going long-term, if i added targets to meet in a certain amount of time! So after some consideration..........

1)Promotion to The Championship with-in 1-2 Seasons -- Think that this needs to be done if i want to reach my target of becoming a well established Premier League side one day. Sooner rather then later!

2) Reach Quater-Finals minimum of the Johnson's Paint Trophy -- The competition isn't a necessity by any means. But would love to have a good Cup run, and feel this is my best shot!

3) Finish in the top half of the nPower Championship in first season (If i ever make it) -- Want solidity. Relegation straight after being promoted would be a killer, and cant be allowed.

4) Reach the Premier League with in 5-6 Years -- Think im capable of this. Will take some patience and much more, but i feel if i put the time and effort into it....Its definitely achievable.

5) Finish in the Top 10 of the Premier League -- Ultimate challenge for me at the moment, really motivated to get there at the moment. So time to get cracking!

Next update wont be too long! As im getting this save started tonight....Any response/advice is welcomed!

Back