Ole Gunnar Solskjaer back at Molde.

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K
BOL, would be nice to see him become a success there.

I've followed this move for a while now and I must say I'm very disappointed about it. Norwegian football league blows big time. It's not the same standard it was over 10 years ago and the unstability is just dread awful. One year you can place 2nd with your team and the next year you go down a division. I really hope he can become a success, but the Norwegian league isn't the best place to go. I was hoping he was going to stay at the reserves, but I do wish him all the best :)

Well it was expected. Hope he comes back as assistant manager or Manager.

Well it was expected. Hope he comes back as assistant manager or Manager.
that could be the underlying plan, who knows... :O give him a year or two managerial experience, see how he performs...

why would you want to manage a reserve team for the rest of your life? get on with it, good move for his career, its Ole, people will be paying attention, trust me...

Will be nice to see how he copes with first team managment. Even if its relativly unknown team.
And who knows, if all goes well we could be looking at the new Man Utd manager when Fergie eventually steps down.

For those who don't know, Molde came second last year, and 16th (in a league of 20) this year (we play during summer). However, he may be good for Molde, though Rosler was doing well and saved Molde from relegation this year, after their old Swedish manager (whose name eludes me) got fired. Though, aside from getting some managerial experience, I don't see why he would do this. He's probably only using Molde as a springboard, and if he fails, he'll run back to Manchester.

Apparently he isn't going until January.. but still a good move for his managerial career.

We love you Ole :wub:

Good luck to him, hope he has further success in his already-great career.

Good Move, if he flops which I hope he does not then he will just go back to Manchester United and if he succeeds then he may just take the United hot seat

For those who don't know, Molde came second last year, and 16th (in a league of 20) this year (we play during summer). However, he may be good for Molde, though Rosler was doing well and saved Molde from relegation this year, after their old Swedish manager (whose name eludes me) got fired. Though, aside from getting some managerial experience, I don't see why he would do this. He's probably only using Molde as a springboard, and if he fails, he'll run back to Manchester.

Agreed and summed up perfectly.

Back