Olympics Injury Glitch

• Thread starter Thread starter oliverhj84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 963

oliverhj84

Reaction score
I have just completed my first season and cleaned up. I applied for the Team GB Olympics post and got it.

I have just played my first game in which a player was injured.

In the news item it asks me to pick a replacement for the team. I go to try and add in a suitable replacement and it tells me that the squad is full and the player cannot be added.

I have attempted many different players to add to the team to make sure I am not choosing ineligible players, but I am definitely choosing players who are allowed to play. It says that the squad is FULL.

I then go to the squad and the injured player is gone but has been replaced with a generated player. I try to remove the generated player, but the option to add/remove a player from the squad isn't there.

I cannot continue the game because the news item needs a response. I cannot just continue. So I can't continue with the generated player, I can't put anyone new in and I can't call up a replacement!

Any ideas please?

Thanks

I experienced this, just had to holiday for a day and let the assistant manager sort it out, he chose john terry...

Back