Olympics

• Thread starter Thread starter Harvey_185
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K

Harvey_185

Reaction score
Hello,

Is it England in the Olympics on FM12 or Great Britain? On previous FM games there hasn't been a Great Britain side. So I wasn't sure if they would make one for this game.

Cheers :)

Yeah, there is one, I just applied for the job at the end of the 1st season. :)

How do you apply for the manager of Great Britain?

I'm at the end of my second season and can see that the manager job for Great Britain is available however when i click on the team it just shows me all the world international teams and nothing to apply for a job of the Great Britain manager.

How did you find the team?

At the end of the season, I got a message saying 'Team Great Britain is looking for a manager', and I just clicked on the team, and then applied. I think it is basically just Englands under 23 team, as we don't have one.

I applied for the GB team, got us to the final Vs Brazil, but on the same day, I had to register my team for the Europa League.. Didn't have enough Home grown players so I had to holiday to the next day, thus missing the final :( lost 3 - 2. Then it automatically just said that I've stepped down from the job.

At the end of the season, I got a message saying 'Team Great Britain is looking for a manager', and I just clicked on the team, and then applied. I think it is basically just Englands under 23 team, as we don't have one.

Ohh, thanks. (:

Taken the job on after my first season, topped the group and then drew Brazil. If I beat Brazil I play Spain, it doesn't seem to be getting easier!

I came second in the group, but beat cameroon, brazil and spain to win it in the end :) Will I get to stay on as Great Britain manager??

I got the GB u23's job, and got to the final where I lost 0-1 to Spain :(

I came second in the group, but beat cameroon, brazil and spain to win it in the end :) Will I get to stay on as Great Britain manager??

Nope. I've been Great Britain on two different saves, (both finalists) but automatically had to step down after the tournament.

Match bans

Hi, I'm also trying managing Great Britain at the 2012 Olympics but I have a big problem: as I play aggressively, some of my players got a match ban because of yellow cards they had received, but it seems that they can't play anymore in the tournament. I just can't choose them for my match selection because their names are red and now I'm in the semifinal playing against Brazil and I have only two goalkeepers as substitutes. Is this normal or is it a bug?

Back