One logical idea to discuss.

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 449

Marko8

Reaction score
I don't sure is this place fot that what I suggest.
So, in Players section, there are always many threads whit title something like this:
"Looking for Amc"
"I need MC for my Arsenal squad"
"Good Championship mid-table players?"
...etc. etc. etc

So my suggestion is that maybe Moderators of this site, or Raikan ( I think that he will be the best option) made a stickie where is special list of players, for example good players for Championship League, players for small clubs.. and some similar lists that people could find players which they want. You know what I mean? :)

I am in the process of setting this up in the next week or so ;) after my Wonderkid shortlist I am going to make a good player thread with a huge shortlist as well with players from all around the world that will perform at certain levels, you can download the shortlist and try and "filter out unrealstic targets" and that would leave you with a few options, depending on your league and team of course...

once that is completed, I will do the Bargain Bin again with another shortlist like I did last year...

I am very busy at work until 13th December as I am conducting training courses, but I am busy with it at home and hope to have it ready before the 16th December 2010.

we do have the who should I buy/sell sub section which does pretty much cover this aspect as you inform members what team you are, what year, how much they have etc and we can assist by giving them suggestions like we do ;)

I remember on the old Base homepage there used to be a graphic which you could click on to find the best players for positions. That used to be really helpful.

Back