one suggestion

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 887

Marko8

Reaction score
Maybe it would be good that to the FOOTBALL field on forum, put the other leagues to discuss, like Spanish, Germany, Italian.. not just Scotland and England

I know that this is ˝UK˝ forum but it would be good to Moderators try to put these leagues for discussion so that other members who do not follow the English and Scotish league have just about anything write on forum

Sorry if it offended anyone, I have only my opinion on this
:)

Maybe having a sticky thread for each of the main foreign leagues inside "The Rest" (other leagues around the world) would be good.

I know I wouldnt mind talking about the Italian league, and ive seen a few other AC fans (A) on here, and some Inter (6) fans too.

;)

Maybe it would be good that to the FOOTBALL field on forum, put the other leagues to discuss, like Spanish, Germany, Italian.. not just Scotland and England

I know that this is ˝UK˝ forum but it would be good to Moderators try to put these leagues for discussion so that other members who do not follow the English and Scotish league have just about anything write on forum

Sorry if it offended anyone, I have only my opinion on this
:)
we do sometims discuss what happens in other leagues, but to be fair marko the reason the other leagues are lumped in as "the rest" is simply because they dont get enough attention from other people. i will try and put articles in when i can, but myself and others dont have the time, or always the access to information. however if there are people willing to constantly update each league with information, i cant see why they couldnt have their own sub section

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

It's a UK forum.

For England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland
no. its a forum open to everyone on the internet.

Last edited:
Back