Reaction score
Portsmouth
So as you may tell I'm going to do a Portsmouth story.I've tried a few stories before and have been no good.I'm not the best manager but i just do it for fun as i support Pompey.I don't like doing the appointment of the manager stuff so I'm going straight into it.So lets get this started.

Transfers
Well due to finances nothing much has happened.YET!
The only thing notable is young midfielder Jed Wallace has joined Luton Town on loan.
I'm in the middle of a loan bids for Piquionne and Wisdom but i can't see either being accepted
View attachment 284588

I would love to be able to bring Piquionne back but we will have to wait and see
View attachment 284590
Crawley v Portsmouth

3-0
Poor result but it was a game where we had a few youth players playing because of injuries.

View attachment 284599

Npower League 1
Portsmouth v Leyton Orient
2-
Not bad in the end considering we had gone 2-0 down but goals from McLeod and Buszaky inspired us to a comeback.
McLeod 52nd Buszaky 77th
Joe Kennan x2
Attendance

View attachment 284600

Last edited:
Piquionne signs in time for Brentford game
Portsmouth FC are pleased to announce the signing of Frederic Piquionne on loan from West ham for 3 Months.West ham are paying Piquionne's wages in full and Portsmouth manager Harvie.Marks had this to say,"I'm Delighted that we managed to get this deal done we are in League 1 and we are still attracting these kinds of players to play for us it's superb". During Piquionnes 3 month spell he will play in one of Portsmouth's most important games of the season.The derby vs Bournemouth.In other news Andre Wisdom has also signed a 3 month loan from Liverpool and both players are set to make there debuts in tonight's Npower League 1 clash v Brentford.