O'Neill set for Villa discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 541

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Martin O'Neill will discuss his long-term future as Aston Villa manager following a meeting with owner-chairman Randy Lerner at the end of the season.

More...

Wouldn't be surprised if the result of that is Villa looking for a new manager.

My bet at O'neil to be next permate celtic manager looks good still.

his to good to be managing in scotland again will be a massive miss for villa.

I see him going to Anfield if Rafa doesn't get Top Four.

Will be interesting to see what Liverpool fans say about him taking over, or whether they'd want to give Benitez a bit longer into next season.

Will be interesting to see what Liverpool fans say about him taking over, or whether they'd want to give Benitez a bit longer into next season.

surely from my point of view rafa has had long enough and things havent really changed alot.

I think.. If Rafa does not get top 4 then he should not be the manager next season, and if it was O'Neil who took over? I'd be pretty happy as he is a good manager, and would love to see what he co could do with players like, Gerrard, Torres, Masch, Babel, Reina, Kuyt and so on.

I think.. If Rafa does not get top 4 then he should not be the manager next season, and if it was O'Neil who took over? I'd be pretty happy as he is a good manager, and would love to see what he co could do with players like, Gerrard, Torres, Masch, Babel, Reina, Kuyt and so on.

if he took over and you wherent in top 4. the interesting thing is, would he be able to keep all them players. no champions league and they are rafas players

I had heard the real reason O'Neill is unhappy is because Lerner was in talks with selling Milner to Man U.

I had heard the real reason O'Neill is unhappy is because Lerner was in talks with selling Milner to Man U.
Yeah I heard that aswell, I'd be pretty ****** if my Chairman was trying to sell my best player without consent too, but that's what football's like nowadays I suppose.

I heard that, I'd love him at United XD

I reported that on the other thread:) i am great.

but no it was stan the man at talksport who was the first person to report on that exclusive. he spoke to o'neil that day,

On Premier League Official Site it says that O'Neill wants to stay at Villa.

If he leaves will be worst thing Villa could do...
Next Liverpool/United manager XD

Back