saulabbiss

Reaction score
this i believe is a new style of online sorry if its not.

What is going to happen is i am going to accept 20 people into a normal style of bidding game all the teams with the same amount of money once bidding has ended we will then play an online game so u can manage ur dream squad(take into consideration how much money u spend as this will be taken from ur clubs balance not a transfer budget, once in the game u may spend as freely as u wish but ur transfer budget will depend on how much u have spent previously) All teams will start with the same reputation and will be playing in the english premier league.

Please comment including ur team name and kit colours to start and i will be back on in 2-3 hours to start the bidding.

Also i have not decided on how much the clubs bank balance should be so i am open to any suggestions

cheers Saul

Very interested mate ths is kinda a auction game but playable could you post hamachi detais so that i can join the network team details are:
Team name: Legendary FC
Short name : LFC
Kit colors home : Red & Black
Away : White and Black

hamachi: fm base auction game

does not require a password

Last edited:
I would be very interested, but what times would you play??

Team name: Real Sampson
Short name: RSM
Kit colours: Home - Red with dark red stripes
Away - Blue with Dark blue stripes

In my previous auction games I have had 500 million budget and with that you need to buy at least 22 players, manager and stadium

well obviously not buying a manager and i like the idea of the stadium but the only thing is this is going to equal ur bank balance at the club or i could make it 2 separate things

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

come on guys want to get this started lol

Team name: Nujabes /Nas

Home:green

away:eek:range

never played network game, or bidding game before
so you guys might need to help me out a bit

Team: Cranleigh Hotspur
Short: Cranes
Home: Blue/white
Away: Pink

i am going to start creating the teams and database and should be finished by the weekend and then bidding will take place over the weekend with the game starting next monday evening if that is ok with every1?

Hey im very interested m8 can i join please do I have to connect using hamachi.

Team name: Crowthers Class Acts
Short name: CCA
Kit colours: Home - Blue with white stripes
Away - White with blue stripes

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Ive joined which one are you are you nixa

will start the bidding now what is going to happen is please post who u wish to bid for plus how much and i will post it in the op. u can bid for any player in the world and must have a squad size minimum of 20. Everyone has a 500m budget but any left over money will be added to the clubs balance.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

come on guys lets get this going i am still letting teams join as well :) and will end bidding at midnight friday so can start the game on monday :) join hamachi as well can talk about bids on there

Last edited:
Really bidding is good It’s just like the real thing. Simulate the excitement of live bidding, or acting as the fast-talking auctioneer. An interactive group activity that everyone will enjoy.

Yahoo Japan Auction