Online game match engine! Help !

• Thread starter Thread starter BenRutz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

BenRutz

Reaction score
Hello,
I have currently got a online game with my friend. I am running the game on my computer and when we get in a game his game takes about 10 minutes longer then mine. All of the settings are the same.
Does anyone know how to solve this ?
Thanks

Hello,
I have currently got a online game with my friend. I am running the game on my computer and when we get in a game his game takes about 10 minutes longer then mine. All of the settings are the same.
Does anyone know how to solve this ?
Thanks

Are you sure that he is playing the same way ? Does he pause the game and look at the stats, does he timmer with his tactic etc ?

No apart from making a sub, the game goes really slow... minutes count up really slow, even when the game is on just commentary and the fastest it can be.

No apart from making a sub, the game goes really slow... minutes count up really slow, even when the game is on just commentary and the fastest it can be.

This suggests that the connection is very slow, or that his specs are poor,,,,, or that ( and My money is still on this one) his setting are different from yours.

This suggests that the connection is very slow, or that his specs are poor,,,,, or that ( and My money is still on this one) his setting are different from yours.
p
all settings are the same on each game, and the computer spec is good as it is a new mac. Must be the connection, thanks

Back