TUrik

Reaction score
Hi All,

Today i've started a game with two friends of mine. First time we play FM online. Looks very cool, but i have a few questions:

After loggin in for the second (and all other times) time, the players (except the host) need to take control again of the teams they have chosen. Is this normal?

I, as a host, pressed continue while the other two were not online, which resulted in a (friendly) match to be played by their teams, without them managing that team at that moment. Off course we dont want this to happen in competition matches.

I understand that the host computer needs to be online, but if it is: Can you play matches independent from eachother? Or do you have to play it exactly at the same time?

It makes it quite difficult if you have to be online all 3 at the same time before you can do any changes. Hopefully you can give me answers on my questions!

Thanks!

Hi All,

Today i've started a game with two friends of mine. First time we play FM online. Looks very cool, but i have a few questions:

After loggin in for the second (and all other times) time, the players (except the host) need to take control again of the teams they have chosen. Is this normal?

I, as a host, pressed continue while the other two were not online, which resulted in a (friendly) match to be played by their teams, without them managing that team at that moment. Off course we dont want this to happen in competition matches.

I understand that the host computer needs to be online, but if it is: Can you play matches independent from eachother? Or do you have to play it exactly at the same time?

It makes it quite difficult if you have to be online all 3 at the same time before you can do any changes. Hopefully you can give me answers on my questions!

Thanks!

Yeah it's normal for the non-host players to need to take control of their teams

You all need to be on at the same time if you want to play together and the host must be online for anyone to play. No Host = No Game.

When a non-host player isn't playing/online his games will be managed by his assistant using the formation which is set up in the tactics screen (just like going on holiday)

Yeah it's normal for the non-host players to need to take control of their teams

You all need to be on at the same time if you want to play together and the host must be online for anyone to play. No Host = No Game.

When a non-host player isn't playing/online his games will be managed by his assistant using the formation which is set up in the tactics screen (just like going on holiday)

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. Although it is disappointing :'(
Hoped you did not need to be online all at once.

also you need to go to preferances and untick the move matches for tv box or you will have 2 wait for your freind to play there game before you can start yours instead of all games kicking off at same time. as 1 will be on saturday the other will be on a sunday. id recomend starting again if u only just started a new game

Can you continue an online game with the same people after leaving the game?