Online Game - wanting a few committed players looking for some banter.

barryc89

Reaction score
Alright Troops,

Basically i have been looking for a long term online game to see me through to the new FM15 release. I have joined a few games but people either seem to rage quit, or suddenly are never online! (maybe because I am such a bad football manager! haha)

SO if you are a committed player and want to have some banter while enjoying a long term game, please get in touch.

I prefer playing in the English or Scottish league but open to any suggestions. We can decide times to play, but would like to get started today as i am free all day.

Also, i can host the game - its not the fastest but not the slowest either. But if you want to host that is fine with me!

Leave your steam name or add me FTD83.

Cheers

Last edited:
I'd be intrested in this bud... I think you have me on steam already actually homesy87 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i do mate, I'm online now. You got any preference to what league we play?

Anyone else interested?

Whichever league you fancy bud... I'm at work at the moment be online around 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!

I whould like to play with you guys if you have a game started or start a new. I´m from Sweden but decent in understanding and writing in English.

but i Rather play nights 2-3 a week after 23pm to like 5 am

Interested? Add Infected_L on Steam

I'll be interested guys. Played pretty much every FM since 97/98 apart from a couple of years when i didnt have a PC. I play online with a few guys from work on Monday's 7.30pm - 11pm but ususally play Germany as only 18 teams and 1 cup.

English PL sounds good to me if you're looking for an extra player, as long as there's a decent team left.! My Steam name is Cav84.