Online Game

• Thread starter Thread starter Waring14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 718

Waring14

Reaction score
Hey guys, i buy FM every year, but never played online as never could set it up or join a game for some reason, but this year its letting me!!

However i dont know how it works etc, some one help?

For example, how do the days advance? do we all have to be on at the same time?

Hey guys, i buy FM every year, but never played online as never could set it up or join a game for some reason, but this year its letting me!!

However i don't know how it works etc, some one help?

Hey,

I'm currently playing online with 2 other people. its easy to set up you just create a normal game but in the network settings (i think) you just make it open for people to join. You give it a name so people can use that to search for it. and also give it a password so the right people join it.

With regards to playing it... No not all the people that started the game need to be in it to continue. And i think the host of the game can take over their club for them so he/she doesn't get sacked... when it comes to continuing the host can set it up to that each person has a certain amount of time to make changes before it forces you to continue. if they don't put that on then each person has to wait until everyone's ready (but the host can force continue people)...

So overall its just like a normal single player game just that you have to wait a long time to get started... especially when the transfer window is open.

Hope this helps

However i dont know how it works etc, some one help?

Before starting a new thread, please browse around the forum

(Thread moved to the correct section)

Cheers

Back