armandococca

Reaction score
Hi guys! For the first time ever since I play FM, this year my friend and I decided to start an online career together. As we are both new to that, we have some issues and I hope you can give me some tips. So we initially could not find each other servers, eventually we decided to set up the download region to have the same (I'm in the US, he is in Italy...I changed mine into Italy). We were then able to get into each other game, but: when I entered his game, I had extremely high waiting times from one page to another (minutes), and same when he tried to join my server (we both had very fast page switching when we were hosting the game). We also tried with my download region and him switching to mine, same issue. We tried and joined public leagues to see if that issue would happen also joining other servers, but it does not. We both have fast cable connection, and working well. The only thing we did not try is to have the computers connected via cable rather than WIFI. I wonder if this issue depends on the fact that this is a beta version, or because we are on WIFI rather than cable, or any other that you guys may have in mind...? I read somewhere that we could change the "rendering" option from CPU assisted to something else, but I cannot find that option on the "interface" panel. I hope someone can give me some guidance, for the way it is now playing online is not feasible!