Only possible to manage in the PL.

kallemannen

Reaction score
Hello

Im not a fan of the English PL or english football in general.
But it is the only league to manage in FM and now im getting tired of that too :(

The reason is.
Other leagues, Serie A, la liga, bundesliga are TOO EASY.
BPL always provides competetion in the game, despite having a dream team and game breaking tactic (not really but u wont walk the league home)

And most of all. Jesus christ. Sorry I almost smashed my keyboard trying to write this. DMAN 7978423742938239()#. WHY CANT YOU MAKE YOUR UNFIT PLAYER PLAY IN YOUR YOUTH TEAMS IN ANY OTHER LEAGUE? ITS ONLY POSSIBLE IN BPL WHERE THEY HAVE U21 SQUADS, In bundesliga u have to setup manual B team friendlies. in Serie A nothing is possible.

So putting unfit players in the youth team is a mess in other leagues. How do you solve it in other leagues?
sorry for my rage, theres probably a fix or a trick I dont know.
Do you mind sharing it if you know so I can manage in other leagues?

My favourite league is Serie A.
But I was never possible to manage there due to unfit players

Using your U21's to keep the squad match fit is a bad habbit that most people fall into it. That's not what the U21's are for. It's a developmental league used to give youngsters a higher level to play at.

You keep players fit through squad rotation. Playing at 85% Match fitness is still enough and they'll get match sharp in two to three games. You need to man-manage better and keep an eye on their match fitness, giving players enough starts to keep everyone fit.

Peopel fall intot he trap of having their XI and then using the U21's to keep everyone else fit. It's essentially a training team to them which is a terrible habit for the reasons you've highlighted: It's difficult to make the transition to leagues where the reserves play competitively (La Liga) and you've to plan your squads

In addition, I don't know how you get away with not playing your senior players regularly. If the player is of such calibre that I need to have them remain fit (i.e. they're not complete junk), he cries so hard at the first sign of irregular playing time.

Eredivisie- set jupiler league as playable and certain teams have a reserve team playing in it.
try to knock ajax/psv out of the top spots.

Feyenoord would be a good challenge, good players but no cash!!

Mate Im sorry but thats just bs (talking about the OP).

The EPL is NOT the only difficult league far from it!

Try the Brazilian/Argentinian (loads of matches and competitions) leagues or Ukrainian lower leagues etc there's LOADS!

I am with Uncle Mad plenty of leagues are competitive, **** bundesliga try being 1860 Munich and knock Bayern off their perch, La Liga take your pick of the small teams make them better than Barce, Real etc an example could be Oviedo. Can be done in any league just make a small team into a bigger team just use some imagination or ask in the who should I be thread for some inspiration

I actually agree that the EPL provides the most challenge on a consistent basis. Regardless, saying it's the only playable league or the only one to provide challenge period is a massive overstatement. I could maybe fathom this being true if you only play sugar daddy clubs in each of these leagues, in which case, yes the heavyweights in other leagues are relatively easier than English heavyweights.

Back