Onuoha considers Nigeria switch

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 780

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha is considering switching his allegiance to Nigeria, despite having already played for England.

More...

"Everyone wants to play in the World Cup" Knows he won't get england world cup spot so going to koin nigeria kind of stupid he might play for england in the 2014 world cup but he is desperate

Good luck to him. Cant see him be a regular for england anyway.

He is a beast, I think in a few years he could be an England Centerback, he's so quick and built like a wall.

Before even thinking about international appearances, he needs to leave Man City. He's not going to get a good run of games there, and is just rotting away.

Be a good loan signing for Hul next season I suppose but back on topic I personally would rather win the Premier League

He's not going to get any games at England, so he should go to Nigeria. He also needs to go to a club where he is actually going to play.

Lol just realised I put that when I couldn't find my post on the other thread.EmbarrasingXD

hes wouldnt get in the england squad but he is a decent player. would be a good nigeria player and would be in their starting 11 easily.

Its really up to him but if he does he should do it for the right reasons not simply to get international football. The Nigeria team is what it once was these days tho still one of the best in africa.

I think with regular football he could be well on the fringe in 4 years!

anddd nothing to do with it but he is super intelligent, cant let one of the only smart footballers in england off to another country XD

Quick, someone tattoo the three lions on his back.

the thing is, he does have the ability to be a future england centre back. first thing, leave and get proper firsteam football. he's a good shout for 2014

Needs to go to someone like Everton or Fulham where he will shine. :)

Needs to find a new team and stay with England. He should have some patience

He's not gonna get a game with England first team, so he should go to Nigeria :)

Back