Opinion needed on aston villa save.

• Thread starter Thread starter krissyboii
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 774

krissyboii

Reaction score
Hey guys.

So i could write a massive essay on how FM in my opinion has been ruined over the last few years and how im never going to buy another FM title again.
However my long love of FM has made me give it another shot with a new save..

I have taken over aston villa in the second year as they have been relegated.

The opinion and advice i need is whether to allow benteke and the likes to leave for clubs in better division's.
I have a decent budget already and have always had the mindset that good premier league players dont always make good championship players.

What do you think is better, to let your 'big' names go and sign some good solid players, or battle to keep hold of them in an attempt to stroll the league?..

The idea was to use agbonglahors outrageous pace alongside bentekes strength to get me goals.

I dont wish to make this first post a chore to read so will leave it there, i do have other questions about FM though if anyones inteserested to help.

Maybe they won't perform well when they're unhappy. Also they are on Premier League wages, which is a massive problem, seeing as you're barely making any in the Championship. I think it depends on how much you can get for them, and whether a good replacement is on the market for each player.

Hey, thanks for the reply.

In regards to theyre wages, what you said would be true if it wasnt for the relegation wage cut pretty much every player had in theyre contract which means im now paying them a fractiom of what i should be , with a huge wage budget left!

Back