Opinions on the new layout?

• Thread starter Thread starter coolguyrko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

coolguyrko

Reaction score
I downloaded the demo Friday night and was horrified when I saw the new layouts for both general days and game days. Honestly it ****** me off so much that it made it unplayable for me after 10 minutes. If I hadn't stopped playing I'd have thrown the screen out the window. The same goes for the game day screen. Ive tried a couple of times just to give it another chance but I've had the same result. 10 mins and I have to quit. Honestly because of it I don't think I'll get fm this year. Other than that the game looks alright. Like the new additions. Is there anyway to change it back to the way it was in fm 12.
What do you guys think? Maybe I'm just being crazy but I really don't think I'll buy it if I can't change the layout. :(

I fully agree.. not a huge fan either.. however, when you start playing with it week in week out it will become standard and you will think its great..

I am struggling with it now as well! its not that great...

There is a FMC skin floating around.. its much better than the standard one (which is **** as ****) but the layout still remains..

It's good to kno I'm not the only one. It's really frustrating because the game itself seems pretty good. I won't getting 13 for awhile yet. AC3 is first on my list so hopefully some good skins will be out by then.

I hated it as well, gotten use to it now, but fm 12 skin ***** all over the new skin. imo

let me rephrase that,

I like the layout (especially when the game is processing) I hate the skins!

the news/email screen needs to be like it was in Fm12 though...

Back