Orale!

Reaction score
Hi, my real name is Pavel Florin-Iulian and I am Romanian. Our sweety Romania.
I am 14 and I live near a small city from Romania, in a village.
I have ambitions, I want to prove that I am a good guy on each forum and on each network game.
Currently, I don't like the school, but, I am first on my class room on the studing.
The life in Romania is not so idiot, like everyone says.
There are some idiots who destroy our coutry and after this, they are moving to other countries and doing the same ****.
That ******* are idiots, we, Romanians, ain't like that putos.
I like to be a lil gangsta, I got a girlfriend and he is so beautiful.
I have some problems in family, but I hope this will solve as soon as possible.
If someone want to contact me there are my Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
And Hotmail Messenger: [email protected]
I will try to help the guys around here, if I know and I am expecting to have a nice life with you.

hey mate welcome. Im sure everything in your life will be sorted very soon. I'm sure your girlfriend is beautiful even though she is a he from what you put. Im sure it was just a typing era. I have a friend who lives in UK who is romanians shes very nice.

Hi, my real name is Pavel Florin-Iulian and I am Romanian. Our sweety Romania.
I am 14 and I live near a small city from Romania, in a village.
I have ambitions, I want to prove that I am a good guy on each forum and on each network game.
Currently, I don't like the school, but, I am first on my class room on the studing.
The life in Romania is not so idiot, like everyone says.
There are some idiots who destroy our coutry and after this, they are moving to other countries and doing the same ****.
That ******* are idiots, we, Romanians, ain't like that putos.
I like to be a lil gangsta, I got a girlfriend and he is so beautiful.
I have some problems in family, but I hope this will solve as soon as possible.
If someone want to contact me there are my Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
And Hotmail Messenger: [email protected]
I will try to help the guys around here, if I know and I am expecting to have a nice life with you.

Actualyl made me lol, the sort of lol that explodes, if i was drinking it wud be all over my monitor

Anway welcome

LOL

Welcome mate, hope the Boro give you a thumping tonight!

LOL

Welcome mate, hope the Boro give you a thumping tonight!

Haha, what you said?
What I saw? Spurs 4-0 Middlesbrough???
It's embarassing for you, we will wake up and next season, GLORY FOR SPURS! Anyway, thanks for your welcome!

LOL as I said in this other thread. Typical spurs fan.

Think your a top 5 team and consistently have pathetic seasons, with a Carling Cup to show for the last 5 years at least?

Almost as bad as the geordies.

Yeah?
And what about Boro?
Next year battle in Championship?
Don't worry mate, Tottenham is an awesome team, they will show y'all what they got!

Again, pretty sure you were saying that in July/August...?

lololol this is my favourite piece of broken english so far. but you sound like a good lad. welcome mate, although im pretty new myslef ive been reading as a guest on and off for a little while. spurs result was a bolt from the blue but good for my fantasy team, lennon and robbie keane lololol!!

Back