orange injury icon

• Thread starter Thread starter Beageley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

Beageley

Reaction score
does anyone know if playing a player with an orange injury icon can actually have a good effect on the players recovery/fitness?

No..? It tires them out even more, since they've not completely recovered, don't have the match fitness etc, and makes them more prone to injuries.

It means they're carrying a knock, so it's not a good thing.

ok. thought in some cases it might loosen the injury and get their match fitness back. whats the point in them being allowed to play then?

ok. thought in some cases it might loosen the injury and get their match fitness back. whats the point in them being allowed to play then?
They can possibly shake it off. What's the point in playing them on? oO) The player stays, which is good, especially if he's an important player. You also save having to make a sub.

the point is both of my first team keepers have light injuries so i will have to play a youth keeper. which i did and he played quite well :D. still would like to give this a bit of testing though

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant the orange indicator during a match. No, the orange injury icon means he's only in light training. Condition and match fitness will be low. It's not a goos idea to start them when they are only getting light training. You may get away with it for keepers, but it's still a risk.

Back