• Thread starter Thread starter macdaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

macdaddy

Reaction score
hey up peops, signed this player after everyone seemed to rave about him. dont know how you all see him as a prolific goalscorer? do all the right things, plenty crosses to his head, to his feet etc. play him as a lone striker targe man like most people seem to advice. lacking in goal scorers in my villa team so any assistance would be helpfull!

I don't like so much Cardozo. I signed him for Spurs and in 1st Season he scored just 5 goals in 34 matches.
A bad deal...:(

try to make him learn the PPM "likes to round keeper"...n who do you play him upfront with? He is one of the best target man on the game...

when i signed santa cruz blackburn signed him and he got 27 goals from jan to the end of the season Great player

playing him on his own, as agbonlahor's injured for six month, to be honest he didnt perform with him. good job i kept ashley young for my goals ey lol. anyone know any decent loan players on 9.3 second season?

he is very bad in my team, i think i will sell him, or does anybody now great PIs for him?

Here mate, this is how i set up Cardozo and he managed to score 45 goals in one season, then i sold him for 60mil.( don't ask how)

Cardozo........Fast pacey striker, i used Robinho or Mario

KK set Cardozo to

Mentality: Normal
Creative: Low(don't let him do any fancy stuff)
Passing :Mixed or short ...up to you
Closing down: Mixed or Often....up to you

Forward runs: Rarely( Yes believe me dont put Mixed or often he will be offside his whole life)
Run with Ball: Mixed( He will decide not ton run with it but just put mixed in case of 1v1)
Long Shots: Often( Look at his stats man 20 Longshots)
Through Balls: Often( Yes, let him use that Poacher)
Cross: Rarely or Mixed
Cross from: if you put mixed ...chose Byline.

Set the Pacey Striker to ST with a lot of Creative freedom and Free Role.
OO and let Cardozo take some Freekicks too...and let him be a Near Post flick on or Challehnge keeper on corners.
I used 4-4-2 but i think it will work with any formation with 2 Strikers. PM me if it helped. :)

Try to let him learn some basic Striking things like
- Run past Keeper, but for Cardozo i will try to let him learn Chip the keeper
And tell him to try and beat the offside trap...cuz he gets a lot of offsides in my game. Oh i sold him for 60 Mil XD

Last edited:
Here mate, this is how i set up Cardozo and he managed to score 45 goals in one season, then i sold him for 60mil.( don't ask how)

Cardozo........Fast pacey striker, i used Robinho or Mario

KK set Cardozo to

Mentality: Normal
Creative: Low(don't let him do any fancy stuff)
Passing :Mixed or short ...up to you
Closing down: Mixed or Often....up to you

Forward runs: Rarely( Yes believe me dont put Mixed or often he will be offside his whole life)
Run with Ball: Mixed( He will decide not ton run with it but just put mixed in case of 1v1)
Long Shots: Often( Look at his stats man 20 Longshots)
Through Balls: Often( Yes, let him use that Poacher)
Cross: Rarely or Mixed
Cross from: if you put mixed ...chose Byline.

Set the Pacey Striker to ST with a lot of Creative freedom and Free Role.
OO and let Cardozo take some Freekicks too...and let him be a Near Post flick on or Challehnge keeper on corners.
I used 4-4-2 but i think it will work with any formation with 2 Strikers. PM me if it helped. :)

Try to let him learn some basic Striking things like
- Run past Keeper, but for Cardozo i will try to let him learn Chip the keeper
And tell him to try and beat the offside trap...cuz he gets a lot of offsides in my game. Oh i sold him for 60 Mil XD

Incredible, he scored 3 goals VS man city in the last league match and we won 4 - 1 and we won premier league!

Bojan was the perfect partner for him, thanks!

I'd bought him and played him for 5 games. Scored only 1 goal and sold him for twice the price I bought him. Good business.

Why are there so many threads on this guy? Everyone knows he is good, his stats alone say it.

Not a bad striker. Give him 3-4-5 months he will be youre star player. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back