• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 762

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United defender John O'Shea is undergoing a medical at Sunderland, according to Press Association Sport.

More...

Nooooo I love O'shea. He's a quality backup for pretty much every position.

Very good squad player and helped us so many times with his versatility. Among 3 I wanted O'Shea to stay as he provides cover for so many positions.

Good luck O'Shea..

Guess this puts the rumors of Arsenal making a move for him to bed.

Absolutely gutted.....

Good luck to him, great squad player but realistically he wasn't going to get many chances next season. Shame to see him go though :S

Has been a good proffesional for Utd but a team of Sunderlands stature suits him i think.

agreed CJAKO, versatile and decent player!

Surprised with his departure and with Brown's impending transfer we are not looking for another right back...

we have Rafael (who get's injured quite a lot) Fabio can also play Rb (same point as Rafael) and Jones can be used out on the right as well! thats pretty much it really....

Hoping Sir Alex can bring in a good Rb for cover as after selling Brown and John, that could be an area of weakness!

agreed CJAKO, versatile and decent player!

Surprised with his departure and with Brown's impending transfer we are not looking for another right back...

we have Rafael (who get's injured quite a lot) Fabio can also play Rb (same point as Rafael) and Jones can be used out on the right as well! thats pretty much it really....

Hoping Sir Alex can bring in a good Rb for cover as after selling Brown and John, that could be an area of weakness!

10mill and you can have Bosingwa lol.

Not my fravorite player of all time but always puts 110% effort in to every game he plays. Thanks for the many years of great service and commitment to the club John, all the best for the future.

Back