O'Shea injury concerns Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 899

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sir Alex Ferguson admits it could be another two months before John O'Shea is ready to return from injury.

More...

yeah it is but Rafael looks like a star in the making. Just need him to keep fit for 2 months and use Neville as a sub to look up shop

is that a joke, if its sarcasm then good on you, i think hes rubbish, but in a defensive crisis he is important

just because u are a city fan,doesnt mean big john is rubbish.have a respect.he is the most versatile player in premier league.he can play almost all the position.including gk.

i\ but in a defensive crisis he is important

are you joking mate?who play right back for man utd last season??when we won the premier league and 2nd place at champions league..he play most of the game as right back last season for man utd.he is important player for the club and better than overpaid lescott..

Just Joe's opinion mate, I am sure he respects yours. In the defensive crisis you are in it is a big blow but I wouldn't call him the most versatile player in the EPL.

just because u are a city fan,doesnt mean big john is rubbish.have a respect.he is the most versatile player in premier league.he can play almost all the position.including gk.

are you joking mate?who play right back for man utd last season??when we won the premier league and 2nd place at champions league..he play most of the game as right back last season for man utd.he is important player for the club and better than overpaid lescott..

Lets be honest he'll always be a squad player and will always do a good job.

t
Just Joe's opinion mate, I am sure he respects yours. In the defensive crisis you are in it is a big blow but I wouldn't call him the most versatile player in the EPL.

cheers mate..just correct the post..just cant see why he call oshea rubbish.nonsense.
no hard feeling though.

btw,talking about versatile player.have u ever seen a player who play goalkeeper(got cleansheet and make some save too)centre back,right back,leftback,defensive midfielder,centre mid,left/right midfield,and striker(vs liverpool)..i have never see a player who can play all the position except john o'shea.thats why i call him most versatile player.just my opinion.

On FM he's rubbish, in real life he's rubbish..

On FM he's rubbish, in real life he's rubbish..

well thats not weird considering u are a liverpool fan..
remember who knock in last minute goal vs liverpool in front of the scouses??
at least he better than that dossena,degen,and that kyrgiakos guy or something
and thats is a FACT.

off topic:i wonder why the fact man seems quiet this year.

id honestly have o'shea over any man city defender and at the moment any liverpool defender.

well thats not weird considering u are a liverpool fan..
remember who knock in last minute goal vs liverpool in front of the scouses??
at least he better than that dossena,degen,and that kyrgiakos guy or something
and thats is a FACT.

off topic:i wonder why the fact man seems quiet this year.

Ummm okay? You can't deny that on FM he is terrible. Also him being better than Dossena is debatable. but I'm not going to start arguing because well.. It's new years eve and what's the point.. Grow up just for one night k?

i mean o'shea is strong, good airial ability, good footballing brain plus hes pretty decent at getting important goals. and hes very versitile which is pretty unknown these days.

lescott > o shea
Lescott > Gary Neville
Wow Joe, you used to say Lescott was awful, now you say he's better than 2 of the best right backs in Britain :S

Ummm okay? You can't deny that on FM he is terrible. Also him being better than Dossena is debatable. but I'm not going to start arguing because well.. It's new years eve and what's the point.. Grow up just for one night k?

no need to argue mate.just share the opinions.and im personally agree one-club-man,John O shea is better than 7mil dossena who most likely will leave liverpool this month .and im sure many people will agree.and no need for grow up bcause im old enough.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Wow Joe, you used to say Lescott was awful, now you say he's better than 2 of the best right backs in Britain :S

agree with you mate.saying lescott is better than neville is disgrace.i believe he never had chance or too young to see gary in action back in 90's..i was there and i know.he is one of the best english right-back.and lescott..sigh..i rather not to talk about him.

Rafael is insane and O'shea is turning into a solid right back much better than most in the prem.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

lescott > o shea
Lescott > Gary Neville
Lescott isnt even a right back :S

umm o shea is a center back............................

Back