• Thread starter Thread starter Mijaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

Mijaan

Reaction score
Top notch goalie!
View attachment 3641
Not world class but still very good even for premier league standards.
Can sign him anywhere between 700-900k
View attachment 3640
towards end of first season in premier league he's now worth 1.8M

He's getting old but he's still a good goalie. If my team was better defensively he'd definately have more cleansheets..
He saves so many incredible shots from top strikers it's unreal!

Not that bad to be fair!!

Let me know what ya think.

Looks good for the money, but getting old even for a GK which is probably why he's cheap.

Just his reflexes and agility let him down really (and definately isn't a sweeper-keeper) but should deal with crosses well and not give rebounds away which is good when playing deep d-line. Throw in high infulence, english speaking and good communication he could be a major improvement even if its only for a season or two.

Will definately consider him in the future.

aye, well play him for a season and maybe sell him on? Try and loan him and maybe make the move permanent if he's good enough?

I expect i'll have to replace him at the start of my third season probably but he's done his job for me and i'm quite happy with it.
I wanted to share this with you lot so there ya go. See what you can make of him anyway.

keepers getting old does not bother me, there keeping stats drop to much with age when compared to how an outfield players stats would drop with age.
He's a great goalie wish i got him as back up for howard instead of Franck Grandel

Back