Over priced players??

• Thread starter Thread starter gizmo85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

gizmo85

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem that fm 13 has the most overpriced players in the history of the series??

Just got the game and for example Kaboul 13m?? cmonnn.. Ever player in english prem league is 5m or above more or less any one agree or am i the only one...

Anyone know why this is??

Players are overpriced because their clubs do not wish to sell them, just like irl. Bargains can be found, it is just a case of hunting around for them. If you want someone badly enough then expect to pay what the club are willing to let him go for.

i see your point if clubs dont wont to sell, but example again Jake Livermore is 7m now to buy him u would probs have to pay what?? 12m?? now for the love of me he is not worth this at all.. another Johnny Evans 11m?? lol so u would need to pay what?? 17-18m for mr evans lol i wouldnt pay 5m..

Just feels as thou to many players are overpriced this year over the last few years it has been spot on..

P.s neymar for 35 m?? bargain will rip europe apart when he moves from santos :)

I thought the player prices were much improved this year. Transfer fees, particularly for Prem players are very high these days! I was also pleased with how transfer listed players are generally more expensive this year

neymar for 35 m?? bargain will rip europe apart when he moves from santos :)

yes, he was unhappy for 4 months and the contract was going to expire in 7. As they don't have bosman and Barca and Real Madrid, plus Chelsea where on the hunt, i had to.

Now i dunno if i should play him AMC or FC as i also have rooney

what about left winger would be awesome there thats were he plays for brazil

yes, he was unhappy for 4 months and the contract was going to expire in 7. As they don't have bosman and Barca and Real Madrid, plus Chelsea where on the hunt, i had to.

Now i dunno if i should play him AMC or FC as i also have rooney

I played him AMC as an inside forward, he averaged I would say between 20-25 goals a season with like 30+ assists.

Absolute Beast.

i see your point if clubs dont wont to sell, but example again Jake Livermore is 7m now to buy him u would probs have to pay what?? 12m?? now for the love of me he is not worth this at all.. another Johnny Evans 11m?? lol so u would need to pay what?? 17-18m for mr evans lol i wouldnt pay 5m..

Just feels as thou to many players are overpriced this year over the last few years it has been spot on..

P.s neymar for 35 m?? bargain will rip europe apart when he moves from santos :)

I know what your saying but unfortunately it is a realistic representation of the english league, players here are overpriced. Just look in the news at prices circulating for the january transfer rumours. As like in irl, clubs will look abroad because you get more for your money and this is something I do myself on fm.

One good example, I needed a centre back and thought I would go for Phil Jones, who was bought by Tottenham at some point for around £19m. How much did I get quoted? £96m and nor would they budge from that price.

at the start downings transfer value is 10.25m for mediocre stats.. haha

I've sold Gueye (Everton) two seasons in for 22M €,when he was valued 15,which is obviously too much. But there are still bargains, like Marko Marin at 7.75.

Back