Over/Under-achieving teams in your season?

Van Tournhout

Reaction score
Yeah, just wondering if anyone else is having teams what are dramatically under/over-achieving in there game.

Currently in my second season as Middlesbrough and after promotion to Premier League I'm 6th after 8 games.

Now, I know that's an over achievement in itself - BUT

QPR ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE BY 2 POINTS!! 6 wins & 2 draws.

MAN UNITED ARE 17TH!! Just 1 win in 8 games.

Just thought it was strange, I mean i've seen teams do slightly better than there supposed to, or worse - but never to this extend and especially this quickly. It's only one year later, haha!

Anyone else had anything like this?

end of season 1
and brendon rogers sacked because liverpool finished : 7th
pardew sacked because newcastle finished : 9th
di mateo sacked because chelsea finished : 14th THEN HIS ASSMAN EDDIE NEWTON WINS THE CL FINAL!

everton got 5th pretty good for them, heres the killer though southampton finished 6th!

but di mateo getting sacked and eddit newton as caretaker manager making chelsea win in twice in a row was hilar 5-3 in et aswell

Few more games in and decided to check other leagues!

15 games into the SPL and Celtic are 5th!!

Remember this is only 2013, so theres still no Rangers or anything.

Never mind "one year later" - QPR finished 5th in the first season in my game. Crazy.

20 odd games is and west brom are sitting 2nd 4 points clear of man city.

Fenerbache won the CL in my game, beating Barca in the final. It gets better though they met Nordesland in the quarter final and Galatasary in the semi-final. There was a distinct absence of premier league and Italian clubs!

Newcastle were 2nd in my first season with United.
But they faded in the second season and Tottenham were 2nd in the 2nd season.
And Liverpool were 17th 2nd season.Almost got relegated.Tried my hardest,played my full team against them before the CL final to beat them,but they survived since other teams couldnt take advantage.

AS Saint Etienne overachieving.

Last edited:
Had chelsea get relegeted in my 2nd season, and leeds who had just bein promoted the first season finished 2nd in the 2nd season in the PL, this game is so ****** up atm

First season Sunderland got relegated :D (finishing bottom) and Southampton managed to finish 8th.

****, this game is ****** up big time, playing DEMO, & my first save playin` Arsenal :

December standings

1st United
2nd WBA ( WTF to that )
3rd Arsenal
4th Norwich .... ????

In the end got so mad that i deleted that save.

Nothing unusual has happened in mine really, I'm into my fourth season first season

1. Man Utd
2. Spurs
3. Man City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Chelsea

18. Norwich
19. West Ham
20. Southampton

Real Madrid CL
Spurs UL
Spurs Capital One
Liverpool FA Cup

Man utd won it next season, and spurs won it in the 3rd. Biggest Relegation is Villa in the 3rd season, real madrid won champions league 3 in a row. No real shocks at all

Back