• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Average Joe

Reaction score
So United fans, Owen Hargreaves should be playing next season for you. Do you think he will make an impact?

Can he take the starting place of Fletcher or Carrick?

I could take the starting place off Carrick.....

He wont take the place of Fletcher for sure. He was our key player.

Assuming Hargo will be back to his near best, for away games our mid field should be

Fletcher--- Hargo
-------Anderson/Scholes---

put it this way, if hargreaves gets anywhere near what he used to be, carrick is screwed for united and england

he can easily take the place of carrick but probably not fletcher even though they are both very similar, with anderson or scholes giving them some ideas and creativity their midfield will be strong

he can easily take the place of carrick but probably not fletcher even though they are both very similar, with anderson or scholes giving them some ideas and creativity their midfield will be strong
he wont take fletchers as we tend to play a 3 man mid, and when we play 2 man, its a solid centre mid, rather than one outright attack, and one defend, flecther effectively plays the keane role, using good passing and good postional and tactial sense to know when to support the attack and when to sit alongside the other central mid

in a 2 man mid the bulk of our attack comes from the forward, wingers and fullbacks, its why united like creative forwards, flair wingers, and attacking fullbacks

Hargreaves > Fletcher > Carrick

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oh Owen Hargreaves, you are the love of my life,
Oh Owen Hargreaves, I'll let you **** my wife,
Oh Owen Hargreaves, you should be in the first team!

enough said, my favorite England player :)

i like hargreaves and its good to see the lad back. hope ho goes injury free next season, he could be a big player for man utd.

He was what England needed in this WC. Hope he gets back to his former self.

if Owen Hargreaves gets himself back to full fitness and can stay injury free for this season, he will be as good as a new player for us, I hope he can get back to the form he showed when he first signed for us, I have the guys name on so many of my shirts. i fear though, another serious injury could force him to call time on his footballing career :S

i like hargreaves (have the same lastname :) ) hopefully he can force his way back in to the england squad and finish his career on a high

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

what would u do if owen hargreaves did die next year GUILTY MUCH ? imature and disrespectful what if one of his family read that

Sad to see a player suffering so badly from injuries. Hope that he does come back as good as he was before he was injured.

If he is able to find his form again (and his injuries have been severe enough that it might not be possible for him to be the same player - certainly in work rate), then he's nailed on as a starter at Manchester United once he's fully fit.

hagreaves is a good player shame about his injuries and i have loved him since he played absoloutely brilliant for england in the 2006 world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back