Owen out after new injury setback

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 331

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United striker Michael Owen will be out of action for up to three weeks after injuring his groin in the Champions League win over Wolfsburg.

More...

Why am i not suprised? Dam you sick note retire already! You aint never playing in the world cup, get over it!

HARSH..Give the lad a chance

Dont get me wrong, ive watched Owen since he arrived in the football world and he was a fantastic player, one of the best. But hes dramatically declined over the years and age hasnt been his friend hes grown weaker with each year thats passed and sadly hes 'over-the-hill' to compete in one of the worlds toughest leagues.

Dont get me wrong, ive watched Owen since he arrived in the football world and he was a fantastic player, one of the best. But hes dramatically declined over the years and age hasnt been his friend hes grown weaker with each year thats passed and sadly hes 'over-the-hill' to compete in one of the worlds toughest leagues.

all im saying is its only october and the leagues not over to may

he has already got ous 2points hasnt he;)

:'( poor Michael. Hopefully it wont be too serious

im used to it after seeing how fragile he was at newcastle. seriously, im delighted that he left as he was just consuming unnecessary wage budget at 120k a week OMG

Back