Own your own football club ??

• Thread starter Thread starter kingey93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 6K

kingey93

Reaction score
I was just wondering if their is a game where you can own your own football club, i would be really interested in buying this and i think it will be fun :)

What do you mean by own, and why is this posted in fm10 Gen. Disc.?

What do you mean by own, and why is this posted in fm10 Gen. Disc.?

He means as in being the owner of for example Aldershot on FM2010.

And to answer the question,no.At least on FM2010 you can't.

EDIT-

I misread it in thinking he meant on FM2010.

Last edited:
Where have you been?! Look at the recent thread list, there is a chairman game made by Kris and Jake!!!

Yes, there is a chairman mode in FIFA Manager, which is as close as you will get I believe.

an older game that you can be chairman, well director of football, (but its all the same stuff) is director of football - ally mccoist

here's a link
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PCq9h0mskngc2/

again, its old, but its what you want . also FIFA manager has the same sort of thing ;)

Yeah, FIFA Manager. You can buy and sell the club, and invest money in your club.

Or:

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/footballtycoon/playgame

It's only an online, short, not so well made game. But its fun :D I sold Scunthorpe for 1.5 billion ;) Beat that!

I've been on that game for the past 2 hours lol I can't get off it. I bought Stoke for 100 million in the 4th season, and since I had over 1.5 billion from other clubs I made them into a top 3 club in 30 games then bought back Everton to win the league in the final season :)

That's the way :p
You become sort of addicted to it :D

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I've been on that game for the past 2 hours lol I can't get off it. I bought Stoke for 100 million in the 4th season, and since I had over 1.5 billion from other clubs I made them into a top 3 club in 30 games then bought back Everton to win the league in the final season :)

Who did you buy in th beginning? I always buy Scunthorpe, otherwise, I will have to loan money, and then I get into debt, and can't get out of it.

And tbh, I don't give a **** about the online ranking. I just want to make my club champions :D

Haha, I'm always Scunthorpe too, managed to get them promoted in the first season, got them loads of debt and they went into administration and got -10 points every turn XD

Yeah, FIFA Manager. You can buy and sell the club, and invest money in your club.

Or:

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/footballtycoon/playgame

It's only an online, short, not so well made game. But its fun :D I sold Scunthorpe for 1.5 billion ;) Beat that!
been on that game for about an hour its good but it far too easy just finished second season, im with everton and if won the fa cup and came second in the league, bought everton for about 400mil there now worth 1billion one season later lol

Last edited:
Easy, but fun :D
What team did you (Shay Given) buy at first?

I started with Watford and have successfully bankrupted every club in the Premier League. I just join the club and borrow £100M then I withdraw the £100M from the club before putting them into administration, I then sell them and then buy them back dirt cheap and borrow about £70M then do the same and with this I have become a billionaire and I still have an A credit rating!

just won the treble now on my third season getting realy bored lol, gona leave everton with all my money and join the worst team in the game and invest all my money :D

Back