P&P Tactic: THE PYRAMID Solid Defense + Good Offence

• Thread starter Thread starter dimartino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 22K

dimartino

I'm constantly in pursuit of a plug and play tactic, that not does not need to be tweaked all the time, depending who you're facing.
A big challenge in the latest patch 14.2.2 is to be solid at the back, as the AI always seems to score no matter what with few opportunities they have.

To answer these challenges I've created The Pyramid.
A Pure Plug and Play tactic suitable to play as any team against any team, but specially effective if you're the underdog against top teams!
Player caracteristics according to their role. Striker is key role in this tactic: should be your star.
Training: whatever you like, I use attack in FMC.
For those playing normal FM I advise No OI's.
Special thanks to Callamity, as I used his callamity's best as my base.

View attachment 425866View attachment 425865View attachment 425864View attachment 425863View attachment 425862

LINK
View attachment 425861

ENJOY and please stat your opinions!

Love the formation, something a bit different.

I've just finished my 2nd season as Newcastle so the right time to change tactic if I'm going to... tempting!

Do you ever change anything at all when winning/losing?

Very impressive for a West Brom side with no signings to finish 3rd...well done!

Have you used Jassars Set Piece setups?

Love the formation, something a bit different.

I've just finished my 2nd season as Newcastle so the right time to change tactic if I'm going to... tempting!

Do you ever change anything at all when winning/losing?

Very impressive for a West Brom side with no signings to finish 3rd...well done!

Have you used Jassars Set Piece setups?

I usually do nothing except substitute the players playing poorly.
The set piece setup is the one on callamity's best.
Please give your feedback.

First 3 games - 5-0 win away at Derby, 3-1 win away at Inter and 1-0 win away at Chelsea.

Early signs are very good indeed!

Hard to tell how good it is in 3rd season... even though my team isn't great. May well start a new save to try this properly!

To be honest di martino you design some ugly tactics but **** they work well man ha I played with the original for 5 games and the full backs were getting horrendous ratings! So I thought to change it, moved the fbs up to WBs set as CWBs and drop one of the DMs to CB and the results were very nice!

Finished 5th with Norwich, 2nd season beat city 2-0 away from home!

Back