Paços de Ferreira - Bottom Half to Top Half

CFCMANGERCFC

Reaction score

Charlie House is named manger of Paços de Ferreira who are expected to finish 11th in the Portuguese Premier League but it is there new mangers aim to bring this team into tittle contenders over the time he stays there. He said he wants to stay at Paços de Ferreira for at least three seasons.
In his first season he will not bring in any big signings due to low transfer funds.

Transfers In : Benvegnu who is a young upcoming goalkeeper at 26 years old
Transfers Out : None

Preseason Results weren't the best as i was looking for the best tactics which i found in time for the new season.
View attachment 223188

August Results were very good thrashing Sporting Lisbon 3-0 who expected to finish 3rd and then we took points from Académica FC winning 3-1 and then we beat Vit. Guimarães who are expected to finish 5th and we beat them 3-0 another easy win and we are top at the end of the month.
View attachment 223192
View attachment 223193

Player Of The Month : Luisinho with 1 goal and 6 assists in just 3 games an amazing record for him.
View attachment 223196

A good month which started slow but improved to help us up to 2nd in the league but we have played one more game than third place. Manuel josé and jousé have had a really good month in the midfield who have created many goals and scored a couple of goals of there own.

September Results : Started slow but improved a lot.
View attachment 223210

League Table : We are currently going strong in the top 3.
View attachment 223211

Player Of The Month : With 3 goals and 5 assists it was a great performance by him.
View attachment 223215

Last Months Manger Of The Month : Was me with 3 wins out 3 to start our league campaign.
View attachment 223216

Last edited:

Our Hardest Month yet playing 2 of the top 3 teams we lost both. Porto and Braga were just two strong for us but we gave it a good try and we are still in the top 4 and really over achieving in the league for our expected 11th place finish.

October Results : Not the best but we progress in the cup.
View attachment 223230

League Table : Still in top 4.
View attachment 223231

Player Of The Month : Cohene scoring 3 goals and a solid performances at centre back.
View attachment 223232

Back