Revotsew

Reaction score
So i'm pretty new to using the editor and I've just attempted to make the Arsenal 04/05 team, and i assumed that if i put each players PA and CA to the same (ie CA and PA both 190 for Bergkamp, CA and PA both 100 for Senderos) it would mean the stats were exactly as I put them on the editor, turns out I was wrong haha. Right now I'm not fussed about the young players developing over time, it's really just a one season test I'm trying to do.

Is there a way to make it so the players are exactly how you made them on the editor, stat for stat? Any help you could give me would be good!

Last edited:
So i'm pretty new to using the editor and I've just attempted to make the Arsenal 04/05 team, and i assumed that if i put each players PA and CA to the same (ie CA and PA both 190 for Bergkamp, CA and PA both 100 for Senderos) it would mean the stats were exactly as I put them on the editor, turns out I was wrong haha. Right now I'm not fussed about the young players developing over time, it's really just a one season test I'm trying to do.

Is there a way to make it so the players are exactly how you made them on the editor, stat for stat? Any help you could give me would be good!

IIRC, from what I've heard, you just make what changes you want to make to the stats. Then, go to the CA/PA section, where it will recommend the CA to be set. Set that for CA, and you should pretty much see those stats.. Set their PA around 10 points higher, maybe? It shouldn't matter, since it is a test season.

This may or may not work, just a suggestion, since I haven't used the editor before..