PA going down

• Thread starter Thread starter hugsy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 894

hugsy

Reaction score
Hi,

SO i had this newgen injuried for 3 months, and when he got back hes PA went from 189, to 170...i tought PA were steady?

It is static, only CA can go down after long injuries and wont be recovered if the player is 30+.

The only way you'd know if his PA or CA changed, was if you looked using FM Genie Scout or FMRTE. If you used FMRTE, there's a fair chance that you accidentally edited the PA, if as you say the PA changed, or if using either of these programmes, it is possible for your save to get corrupted, which could also result in such strange occurrences.

Either way, as last poster said, PA does not change ever, but CA can change all the time, particularly after a long injury, as your player suffered.

I saw hes PA with FMRTE, and no, i didnt edit anything, in fact i got a save when he was still injuried, and hes PA was still 189, so i kept playing this save, and the same message appeared to me, My newgen wouldnt be ableto reach hes full potential after that injury, then i saw again in FMRTE and hes PA dropped to 170. So yeah, PA can change.

Back