Pablo Aimar

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperDude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 7K

SuperDude

Banned
Reaction score
First of all I will admit that I am an Aimar fanboy, he is one of my favourite players and I always build my FM teams around him. I signed him for Man Utd for 10.75 million to play at the top of my diamond and he has been brilliant so far, scoring goals and creating lots of goals. Obviously his age might put some of you off of signing him but 10 million is not alot for a player of his quality, if you are looking for a quality AMC then this is the man, to be honest just seeing him on my teamsheet makes me drule, I think I have a man crush :)

Always been a quality player, doesn't make the Argentina squad much these days which is sad, technically gifted he is though. Has turned his career around now, he was amazing under Benitez at Valencia.

yeah he is one of my fav players. In his valencia days when he was argentinian regular. Last time i seen him internationally was in the world cup 06 when he came on and made instant impact............10mil is bargain in my eyes

Absolutely top class player, very intelligent on and off the ball

i am a fan too, always have been, i also enjoy Andres D'Allesandro - ex Wolfsburg player, plays for Benfica or Indipendiente now, cant remember, would like both of them as my Amc :P

D'Allesandro always flops for me without fail :( so I never buy him anymore

that sucks, i have just created an awesome tactic that utilises an Amc playmaker and i do not have anyone who is "natural" in that position, 1st season, might take a look at Aimar :P i like my experienced players, much better than youngsters

Aimar is class but I prefer D'Allasandro, former Pompey loan player when we done the great escape ^^) Could tell he was a wonderkid back then.

Wasn't he like 25 when he played for you guys though?

It was only a few seasons ago. Aimar is still amazing if you play him properly.

i dont like d'elassandro he flops big time when ever i buy him.......much prefer aimar or riquelme for like 4 mil, u get 2 seasons from him

have you seen Juan Sebastian Veron's stats?? would love to bring him back to Utd :P
View attachment 18964
still deciding between, Riquelme, Aimar, D'Allesandro, Ander, Ronaldinho, Gouffran, i have David Silva but bought him as my Aml and to my suprise he was only "competent" in that position! he is only natural in Amc, but is performing a bit under par.

I thought Man Utd start off with like 60M or I could be wrong :S

I thought Man Utd start off with like 60M or I could be wrong :S
i did spend it on Toulalan, Silva, Ochoa (best keeper in the world) Rafinha <) sold Park and O'Shea, how is Aimar playing? they want 13.3 million for him, not sure if im going to pay that much

Some great signings there man but do go for Gourcuff because he is absolute class on this game!

will def take a look, i was trying to sign him at the start of the season and have him backup for Cm, Amr and Amc as he plays mostly all over the mid, but was having trouble getting offers accepted! <)

Back