Pacheco and Vokes Norwich bound

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 999

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Norwich City bring in the strike pairing of Liverpool's Dani Pacheco and Wolves' Sam Vokes on loan.

More...

Wow. They're proper players those two, and a good mix between big and strong and small and skilful. Will be interesting to see how they do.

will be good to see how Pacheco does for them :)

there was discussion on SS when Norwich played Bristol City about Norwich's chances of promotion and what was said is if they could loan a player with significant quality like other teams around them have such as Swansea getting Borini & Priskin, Leeds getting Bannan.

Those sort of players make a BIG difference to a squad with that added quality to win those games that are on a knife edge.

Great signings for norwich, they already have pretty decent forwards with Holt, Jackson, Martin,

with players like Hoolahan, Lansbury, Crofts, Surman supplying these sorts of players Norwich have a GREAT chance of back to back promotions...

2 good signings in my opinion. Dont know an awful lot about Vokes but Pacheco is a real class act who i think could be a gem in the Championship. Norwich need to play through him to get the best out of him as he can dictate play. Possibly a bit light weight but a few months in the Championship should sort that out.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:wub:Norwich are going up:wub:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Pacheo's quality, I rate him highly, should be fab for them.

Lansbury, Pacheco and Vokes, why is no one else thinking like Lambert?

eah looks good signing these two players, but when you are signing players in your strongest department, it doesnt make sense, With Holt scoring for fun, only a muppet would drop him, and Martin supplements holt so well, it would be a dangerous game splitting them 2 up, great signings on paper. but dont see a point in practice.

Snatched Vokes at last minute then

Was on the verge of extending loan at Sheff U

Seemed pretty good in the few games he played for us.

Back