Pacy strikers raping Premier League defenses

Davebarbaren

Reaction score
Im in my second season now and something I have noticed so far is that pacy strikers score alot of goals in the Enligsh Premier Division. Afobe and Wilson of Bournemouth both score for fun even though they play for a mediocre club. Now in the second season Nahki Wells who plays for newly promoted Huddersfield is tearing the league apart with 17 goals and 11 assists in 24 games.

Have anyone else noticed that it seems pace is all you need to score lots of goals in the Premier League? I might just get Aubameyang for the next season ;)

Fifth Season and Ben Woodburn has got 18 goals for me and im only in December. Had him on loan at Stoke then got the Liverpool job and recalled him.

Kind of the opposite for me.

Play as Bournemouth but Wilson was too inconsistent in my opinion but Mitrovic as a TM has been on fire even getting 3rd place in the player of the year which is incredible considering Sanchez & Aguero were above but they both contributed to 30+ goals each (Goals/Assists)

Kind of the opposite for me.

Play as Bournemouth but Wilson was too inconsistent in my opinion but Mitrovic as a TM has been on fire even getting 3rd place in the player of the year which is incredible considering Sanchez & Aguero were above but they both contributed to 30+ goals each (Goals/Assists)

How do you get a TM to work?? Trying to make a Slimani-Vardy combo work but i can't seem to get the best out of any of the 2

Vardy is scoring lots of goals aswell. Maybe not as surprising but still striker who is almost pace only. Mame Diouf of Stoke scored 21 goals the first season and has 16 now in the second and his finishing is rotten (11). Pace is OP

How do you get a TM to work?? Trying to make a Slimani

I originally had him playing with Wilson but after a bad run of form I found him brilliant on his own with a Pacey Winger on RW and a good Inside Forward on LW. I chose having whipped crosses and Pump ball into the box meaning he gets a fair bit of service from the midfield and he holds it up nicely for my wingers to run beyond.

Rashford doing great for Man U in the second season in my save aswell. Seems like pace is very OP.

I signed Andre gray for Fulham when I got promoted and he is a beast. 20+ goals both seasons I've had him in the prem.

Does anyone knows what CA/PA Rashford’s got in FM17?

Back