Paloschi, 30M?

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

JDY

Reaction score
Chelsea have just made an offer of 30M for him, should i accept?
I don't really need the money but iv got a big squad with other youngsters coming through.
cheers

Thats a hard one but i would probably keep them

sell, sell , sell!

i got him on a free and im actually trying to fob him off for £20 million but the scouser will only pay over 24 months, ****** bankcrupt tossers :@

Tough one. I've got him for Atletico Madrid and he seems to have a lot of potential. But I only paid £1million for him so would be tough to turn down £30million. Who else have you got up front?

Tough one. I've got him for Atletico Madrid and he seems to have a lot of potential. But I only paid £1million for him so would be tough to turn down £30million. Who else have you got up front?

If i got him for 1M i would sell but i had to pay 6M to both Milan & Parma.
Umm iv got Marquinhos, Gillardino, Tiago Luis, and Mutu. I played Marquinhos at AMC for most of last season & he was my top goalscorer so if i sell Paloschi then il play him upfront & Dzagoev at AMC. That leaves Hazard to get more opportunites when Dzagoevs injured.

But Paloschi is quality lol :/

Paloschi is a quality player. I probably don't play him enough because Rossi and Balotelli have become 1st choice strikers but scout reports say he has potential to become better than Rossi. You do have a good range of strikers then. Just think, who could you buy who'll be better than Paloschi for £30million? If there is someone, sell him. If not, and you don't need the money, tell Chelsea where they can stick their cash:D

Paloschi is a quality player. I probably don't play him enough because Rossi and Balotelli have become 1st choice strikers but scout reports say he has potential to become better than Rossi. You do have a good range of strikers then. Just think, who could you buy who'll be better than Paloschi for £30million? If there is someone, sell him. If not, and you don't need the money, tell Chelsea where they can stick their cash:D

Cheers, yeh i decided to reject it, i was thinking of Balotelli if i had sold him but i would have to pay ridiculas money for him because we are Inters rivals

Back