pandev vs huntelaar

huntlaar hands down..

hes probs 100% much harder to get than pandev but when you do get him hes class.

Huntelaar without a doubt,

play him with counter-attack enabled,

scores almost 1 a game for me.

They're completely different types of striker, it depends which one will fit in with your tactics...

Huntelaar is an out & out striker and players best as a FCa playing off the shoulder of the last defender

whereas

Pandev plays better just behind your FCa in the FCd role, works well with high creative freedom and a free role.

They're completely different types of striker, it depends which one will fit in with your tactics...

Huntelaar is an out & out striker and players best as a FCa playing off the shoulder of the last defender

whereas

Pandev plays better just behind your FCa in the FCd role, works well with high creative freedom and a free role.

huntelaar would be great either way.

finshing, heading, anticipation, composure, decisions, off the ball,

all them stats fits into a target man or playing off the shoulder of a defender.

However you cannot assign a free role to a ST as they do not make best use of this instruction, whereas a FC does - that's what the difference is between those positions!

I'd go with Huntelaar but then again Pandev has just been brought by Real Madrid on my 3rd season for £38million so he must be quite good although ive never brought him before whereas i have had Huntelaar and hes quite the goal machine.

easily huntelaar cos he will bang in the goals trust me

pandev's kind of inconsistent on my game... haven tried out huntelaar as he is already sure to leave for real madrid in the 1st season

I have both players;playing Pandev and Rooney behind Huntelaar and think that both he and Pandev are quite of similar quality.Thing is,Huntelaar is a better target-man than Pandev but depending on your formation,when Pandev plays,he usually scores more goals(already a favoured personnel at the club!) and he's younger.So considering all these factors,i'd suggest you buy Pandev instead.

Back