brommers92

Reaction score
267377d1344950246-parc-des-princes-psg-logo.jpg

So after embarrassing myself twice and posting in the wrong section here we go again :)

This thread will be entirely devoted to my paris saint germain game save which i will inlcude results, player peformances and
match analysis. Also, i am giving you FM members a part to play aswell by reccomending players to sign and tactics to use which may be the differance come the end of the season. So if you are like me and enjoy reading other Fm members stories,
this may be a good place to come and read so enjoy and feel free to comment :)

Last edited:
I have started the game with the allow first window budgets un-ticked as i dont like signing players early on i prefer to give my young players a chance to prove themselves :)

Here are the tactics i am looking to use throughout the season (i will post links with the tactics for anybody who requires more information about them) ....

Home Tactic -

Raikans Awesome AMC - Raikan007's Awesome Amc - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

View attachment 267685

I have chosen this tactic because the shape and player duties fits my PSG squad the best for when i want to focus primarily on attacking. also, i think pastore will be a quality player in this position as it is based on an awesome AMC as the tactic says :)

Away Tactic -

Goals galore - Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 - v3 (updated 8 Dec 11) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

View attachment 267686

The reason i have chosen this tactic is for away games. the good thing about this tactic that i gained from previous saved games is that it has the defence strength with the anchor man aswell as still giving a lethal touch in attack. I will use this tactic when confortably winning a game and dont want to concede to silly goals which can be the differance between winning a title and comming second as i am sure everyone is aware of giving what happened with the Premiership last season.

Last edited:
Pre-Season Fixture 1

First match with this team and what a match it was !

Great 1-0 win over Chelsea thanks to a great performance from Sakho :)

View attachment 267680

Chelsea came out the blocks flying in this match putting pressure on us forcing us onto the back foot straight away but managed to hit them on the counter and a great goal from gamiero taking on two players and slotting in at near post. Last 30 minutes chelsea were really pressing on creating many chances so i changed my tactics into a 5-3-2 with wing backs still giving me the counter threat.

I was so impressed by my teams defending throwing themselves into every shot it kind of reminded me of chelsea vs barcelona in the champions leauge and i will upload the highlights of the match once i find out how so you can see for yourself the great bravery form my team :)

Last edited:
Gone against my own rule and welcomed a new addition to the squad. Signed this guy on a free on a 12 month contract as he is old and probably only got a season left in him, he fits perfect in my team and is very versatile so i can use him in many positions. Also i am hoping his expirience can rub off on the youngsters in the club :)

View attachment 267683

What are your thoughts on this signing ? :)

Last edited:
that guy is awsome get him all the time really good for his age will defo do a job for u

cheers mate appriciate the feedback :) he played really well against chelsea in his first game which is a sign of only good things to come :)

Pre-season Fixture 2

Good win in this fixture for us after suffering an initial scare by going behind.

View attachment 267872

After going behind shorlty into the second half, i brought on pastore and he completely changed the game, had chantome in the AMC position to start with but he kept loosing the ball to cheaply so i brought on the maestro and he instantly changed the game with killer passes and we turned the game around to win easily in the end 3-1 :)

Last edited:
Pre-season fixture 3 (Philadelphia vs Paris Saint Germain) will be up soon :)

Last edited:
Pre-season Fixture 3

Good test for my team this match was as they really gave us a good go from the off :)

View attachment 267874

Even though the score only says 1-0 this does not reflect the true manner of this match, we had plenty of chances to finish this game of but failed to take our chances effectively. It all came down to a truly spectacular goal from my new signing ze roberto with a 30 yard bannana shot to win the game :)

When season starts in a few days time, i will be going into more detail posting squad line-ups and player rating ect :)