awk83

Reaction score
I am managing Otelul Galati I have the option of:

Ajax + 100K
Fiorentina + 100K
Genoa + 102K
Lazio + 101K

who would you guys choose?

Ajax just because they produce the better young players and already have a decent batch of young players at the start of the game

It might not be in the deal. Post a screenshot.

The post above... Could it be that it's not a long enough period of time? Perhaps I should wait till the next transfer period...

Maybe your teams reputation isnt high enough for them to loan players. Just an idea.

I am playing as brentford L1 in first season. Approached the board to get me a parent club, they said no i said u lack ambition they then agreed! Came back to me with Man Utd, Newcastle & Bolton with annual payout of 77k from utd and 40k newcastle and bolton. Naturally i chose utd (even though im a scouser and hate them lol)! So i now have utd as my parent club and generated 77k annual income for brentford which im pleased with :) Now...when will they send players on loan? Or will it be a random thing? Or can i approach to loan players from them?

They are more likely to accept loan offers from you, but as youre lower league they probs wont ask for money up front or wage contributions. And at the start of the season they will suggest to one of their players to join you on loan

Usually, after the board announces the link the parent club would have agreed for a youngster to join you on loan, not all the time though obviously.

I am playing as brentford L1 in first season. Approached the board to get me a parent club, they said no i said u lack ambition they then agreed! Came back to me with Man Utd, Newcastle & Bolton with annual payout of 77k from utd and 40k newcastle and bolton. Naturally i chose utd (even though im a scouser and hate them lol)! So i now have utd as my parent club and generated 77k annual income for brentford which im pleased with :) Now...when will they send players on loan? Or will it be a random thing? Or can i approach to loan players from them?

They may send 1 or 2 players on loan to you per season, it's unlikely though. The main benifit is that now a lot of United youngsters [that wouldn't have considered joining you before] will now happily join you on loan. Make the most of the 3 months you are allowed to loan a player for too, better players that don't want to join on loan all season will happily agree to a 3 month loan. Pretty much how I got successive promotions with Oxford when I had Arsenal as my Parent Club. I signed the likes of Frimpong, Jenkinson, Gibbs, Chamberlain etc.

both, they will either send you players or as a feeder team your bids are more likely to be accepted by united. But it doesn't guarantee any players will come :S

Well it's still worth a try to get some of the players on loan, especially as you probably do not have to contribute to their meager wages (by the parent club's standard)

Man utd signed mbaye niang so i first tried to get him on loan till end of season, they accepted but he didnt wanna come. I read in another thread somewhere that shorter loans wuld most likely be more appealing so i asked to loan him for 3 months. He finished with something like 18 goals in 15 apps and 6 assists! Scored all 5 in a 5-0 win about 2 games from end of season! If only i could sign that quality of player for my next season in the championship!!

I approached my board for a parent club for FC United in BSN, they agreed but then came back to me and said there was no point in having a parent club at this time. How long will I have to wait until I can pester them again as the option is currently greyed out?

Cal

Man utd signed mbaye niang so i first tried to get him on loan till end of season, they accepted but he didnt wanna come. I read in another thread somewhere that shorter loans wuld most likely be more appealing so i asked to loan him for 3 months. He finished with something like 18 goals in 15 apps and 6 assists! Scored all 5 in a 5-0 win about 2 games from end of season! If only i could sign that quality of player for my next season in the championship!!

Usually it's worth taking player for 3 months and if it goes well ask to have player for rest of the season. The player accepts that more easily than straight forward season loan.

Usually it's worth taking player for 3 months and if it goes well ask to have player for rest of the season. The player accepts that more easily than straight forward season loan.

I got him back for 6 months in my championship season. Went very well but when i offered to extend the loan utd accepted but niang didnt want to come although i am one of his favourite people! Soo frustrating! Anyways i ended up winning the championship by 1 point...bring on the Premier League!!

Back